|our hotel view|
- It's fun to pack, it's not fun to unpack. Tip: Put all the dirty clothes in a garbage bag right away so you don't have to sort at home.
- You will miss your kid(s) A LOT... Smothering of kisses ensues for an hour+.
- ...though you will still enjoy sleeping in. Blissful sleep, aaaaaaaaah!
- Free wifi is awesome. Update everything on vacation for your laptop, phone, iPad, etc. Or is that just me?
- Fast food is good, not having to cook is better. And no clean-up either!
- Money doesn't grow on trees. At least not where I live.
- Alone time does a marriage good. It's fun being romantic again :).
- Hotels are fantastic, not having to clean is even more fantastic. Enough said.
- It's hard getting back into the "routine". Yet, I kind of miss it when I don't have to follow it.
- It's always good to come home. Always. Family reunited.
It's good to be home. I'm so thankful for safe travels and being able to miss my daughter once more. It teaches me once again: don't take things for granted.